Move Exchange Mailbox to Another Server without Any Issues:
Summary: The topic symbolizes the reasons to migrate Exchange mailboxes (stored in priv.edb) to another new server and its related issues. What can be the most suitable way to export mailboxes into new server 2010, 2007 or 2003?
Switching mailboxes among various Exchange server editions is very frequent, especially when newer version is launched. As per the industrial requirement, moving exchange mailboxes to new server is mandatory to catch up with latest technical trends and leverage more controls.
Basic Reasons for Shifting Mailboxes:
• Server or Internal Services Failure • Updating Service Packs • Adding or Installing New Server
Steps to Successfully Move Exchange Mailbox to New Server (by software)
- Recover Priv.EDB if Corrupted (for 2010, 2007 or 2003 server edition)
- Convert Priv.edb stored mailboxes to Outlook PST File
- Import PST file into New Server
The above mentioned method is most righteous way to export entire user account data from old server to new user accounts. Users can simplify & automate the process to Move Mailboxes via (read all features). So, download the tool to export Exchange mailbox to PST file for trial.
Although, Exchange 2003, 2007, Exchange 2010 move mailbox to another server with the help of manual migrations processes, but this migration task using "Inbuilt Commands" can bring-up errors messages and problems which fails to shift entire data. All mailboxes are stored in priv.edb files, during migration this priv.edb should be transferred to another new server.
Use Feature-enriched Utility for Mailbox Migration from Exchange 2003, 2007 & 2010
- Export Bulk Mailboxes with Large Size: Users can move more than 1000 mailboxes that are large sized with the flexibility to select desired mailboxes.
- 64 Bit & 32 Bit Supported: Move Exchange Mailbox to New Server 2007, 2010 or 2003 even from a 64 bit or 32 bit machine where Powershell commands does not work (for 64 bit).
- Without Powershell Script in GUI Mode: Transfer exchange a mailbox from older version to new server without running PowerShell commands, rather a GUI mode is presented to serve the need.
- Without Transitions & Coexistence: Instead of undergoing through any time-taking and complicated transition period or without coexistence directly move Exchange mailbox to another server supporting 2010, 2007 and 2003 edition.
- Without Jet_Engine Errors Messages: Get liberty form Jet_Engine error messages due to database or system inconsistencies and migrate into another environment of Exchange 2010, 2007 or 2003.
- Without Any Per-Configurations: No requirement to set up any web services, internal or external system services a swift migration can be done among Exchange 2003, 2007 or 2010 editions.
- Without Taking NT Backup: Exchange 2010, 2003 and Exchange 2007 move mailbox database to new server without backing up log files and database.
- Recovery of Deleted Mailboxes: Dismounted, Soft or Hard Deleted, Disconnected or Offline mailboxes should be made accessible at the new server.
The tool will perfectly support above mentioned aspects for migrating priv.edb files to new user's accounts. Here, administrators don't get stuck as it's a suitable solution.
How to Move Exchange Mailboxes to Another Server using Application?
Download & Install tool to export exchange mailbox to PST
- Automatically scan the errors in priv.edb file
- After scanning, all mailboxes are recovered in well organized manner
- The tool to export Exchange mailbox to PST will show a preview of all components
- Select the mailboxes and export to PST using the GUI interface to software
- Use Powershell Script (based on server edition) to import PST file into new user account.
This is how Exchange 2010, 2007 and Exchange 2003 move mailbox to new server with the help of an intelligent application.